Duchesne Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duchesne Academy

All Vampire teenagers have to get an education somewhere.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Time to Talk (Helios)
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Selene

» Back at the Safety of the School
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 5:15 pm by Helios

» Home is where you murder (Helios)
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 31, 2009 4:09 pm by Helios

» This Home is Empty (Helios)
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 3:50 pm by Selene

» Forever Twilight
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 10:49 pm by Saraphina

» Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:15 pm by Selene

» Enchanted Lovers
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 12:37 pm by Saraphina

» weight lifting
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 8:37 pm by Selene

» houses
Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:09 am by Baki

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum
KJ BOARDING SCHOOL PhotobucketCanter Away
The MeadowImage and video hosting by <div align=Upload Images

Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saraphina
Admin
Saraphina

Female
Number of posts : 342
Job/hobbies : Eating fire.
Registration date : 2008-12-04

Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Empty
PostSubject: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:58 pm

Sara sat on a fallen tree trunk waiting for Selene to get there. She had left a not under her dorm door instructing her to come out here. She wasn't sure if everything would turn out well on her part, but Sara was sure to be fine. She was now a murderer, and a very rich and powerful woman. After Helios and she had killed her parents during holidays, she had inherited everything and a high status in society. Now was her chance to get at the girl. And boy had she been wanting to.
Back to top Go down
http://vampirehigh.ohmyforum.net
Selene

Selene

Female
Number of posts : 368

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 11:11 pm

Selene went to the place where the note said for her to go. She had no clue what this was about nor did she really care. She knew the note was from Sara and also knew that the girl hated her and was her rival over Helios's heart. So yeah, she didn't doubt that Sara wanted to fight or anything. She was ready for anything. She finally arrived and saw Sara. "So what do you want with me?" she asked in a bored tone as she stood a few feet away from her and crossed her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Saraphina
Admin
Saraphina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:52 am

Sara let out a smile. So she showed up. This could be a little fun. "Why I just want to talk." Sara tryed to sound all innocent. there was probably a little bitof sarcasme in her tone.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:08 am

"Yeah. Right. Just say or do what you want before I just walk away," Selene said very bored and uncaring about what was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Saraphina
Admin
Saraphina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:08 pm

"I guess you didn't get the memo." Sara said with a glimmer in her eye. This could be fun. "I am an orphan now. Mom and Dad is dead, and now I have a title and vast amounts of money. I can litterally own this school and everyone in it."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Selene let out a harsh laugh. "Oh yeah? Well, I could own this country and Russia because I am the last of my line and have inherited every penny of money."
Back to top Go down
Saraphina
Admin
Saraphina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:10 pm

"You better watch it. I may not own this school by money yet, but I do rule it in the fact that I have more followers than you. I can easily make your life a living hell. I will get away with it of course. You just have no idea what you are in for." Sara smiled maliciously. Committing murder had changed her. SHe was more fierce and meaner than she ever was.
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

"You have gone insane and you smell of spilled blood," Selene said as she turned her back on Sara. "In a matter of time, you will lose everything. That is my prediction." Then she walked away, being then surrounded by her personal bodyguards.
Back to top Go down
Saraphina
Admin
Saraphina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:52 pm

"Mark my words girl. You will bow to me one day. You will lose everything you love. It is a shame that you have already lost your dear Helios. He is with me now."
Back to top Go down
Selene

Selene

Female

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 8:15 pm

Selene stopped along with her guard and looked at her. "He won't be for long once he sees what you have become." With that, she walked away again and to her dorm.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)   Is it safe for you out here?  (Selene) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it safe for you out here? (Selene)
Page 1 of 1